Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow! I haven't posted on here in a while, sorry about that. The day Wii Fit came out our internet got shut off because we were a week late paying it. I was like really we were a week late and you shut us off. Plus they charged us $150 for early termination of our contract! I called them and told them we are not cancelling we were just a week late so they turned our service back on a couple days ago and told me they took off the $150 fee and when we just got our bill they charged us for $150 installation and I was like what the heck is going on, everything was already installed, we just had them turn it back on nobody even came out. Plus the woman I talked to on the phone said all we would owe when we got our bill was $30, they are supposed to be calling me about it but if they don't call me by tomorrow I will have to call them.

I love Wii Fit so far I have lost 4.8 lbs in two weeks, I set my second two week goal at 4 lbs as well. It is also cool that the whole family got in on it too. My brother seems more into it than anybody else in the house. My 3 year old wants to play it so bad but she can't stand still long enough and doesn't understand what she is supposed to do. She tries doing the hula hoop game all the time but she always fails it. She still has a great time. It is so cute when she sits there and says "Measuring, Measuring..."

No comments: