Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wii Fit and Other News

Okay, so this is where my inspiration for this comes from,

http://www.4colorrebellion.com/wii-fit/

If he can get results I know if I apply myself I will too. Plus because I am so much more overweight than he was I will see bigger results over a shorter amount of time. I learned a lot while reading his journal, I will chronicle my Wii Fit journey here but Every Wednesday I will post my weight loss or gain and take my measurements. Once a month I will take pictures to see if there is any significant difference. I still want to make my goal 60 pounds in within 3 months but after seeing his results I feel a little apprehensive about this goal but I think it still might be possible, like I said the more you weigh the more you lose in the beginning so hopefully I do well and stay focused. If you are getting Wii Fit too and would like to chronicle you Wii Fit Journey as well let me know and we can link to each other to garner support and encouragement.

In other news, I saw a pretty interesting article about Square Enix today(in other news links), I guess they are worried about rising competition. It's hard to believe that they would be worried though, I mean Square Enix has made the best RPGs I have played, I don't think they have any competition at all. I am a little skeptical about Final Fantasy 13, if you haven't yet heard the main character is a girl, that is a first for a final fantasy game.

Ever since I started playing MMOs though I haven't been keeping up much with console games, now that I have kids though I don't have the amount of time that soul sucking MMOs take so I'm starting to get back into console gaming.

Well I better get to bed if I want to be up to go and get my Wii Fit tomorrow morning.

No comments: